At Dental American Group, we have made it our mission to provide you with top-quality oral health services. Our dental care experts are eager to assist you in preserving the well-being of your teeth and mouth with friendly service and professional treatments. Our goal is to leave you with outstanding oral health and a beautiful smile that you are proud to show off to others.
Our General Dentistry services include:
- Complete Checkups: We recommend that most of our patients visit us twice a year for a complete dental checkup. These regularly scheduled visits allow us to keep track of your oral health and provide timely treatment in the event that any important issues are discovered. Complete dental checkups include a professional teeth cleaning, digital x-rays (if necessary) and an oral cancer screening.
- Crowns and Bridges: Protective crowns and bridges are recommended to patients with damaged or missing teeth. Our dental crowns and bridges are made from porcelain because of the material’s exceptional performance and natural appearance.
- Dentures: Custom-designed for patients missing some or all of their teeth, our denture services include both denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Fluoride Applications: Our experts provide patients with topical fluoride applications in order to strengthen tooth enamel and make teeth less likely to develop cavities.
- Halitosis Treatment: More commonly referred to as bad breath, chronic halitosis is a condition that affects millions of people. Our specialized treatment methods have proven to be extremely effective in eliminating this troubling problem.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays are great treatment options for people suffering from damaged or decayed teeth. These procedures allow our experts to restore the function and appearance of a damaged tooth, while still maintaining its original structure.
- Mouth Guards: Custom-fit mouth guards are specially designed to protect one’s mouth when participating in contact sports. We also offer night guards to prevent damage from teeth grinding while sleeping.
- Sealants: Dental sealants help to prevent the occurrence of cavities and tooth decay by sealing the surface of one’s molars with a thin layer of acrylic.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Metal-free, tooth-colored fillings are provided to patients as an easy way of restoring the function and appearance of damaged teeth.
The dental health professionals of Dental American Group invite you to visit our practice so that you may experience the benefits of good oral health. We operate six locations across south Florida for your convenience. Please call us at (786) 320-7554 to set up an appointment with one of our oral care specialists.