Your smile has a huge impact on your overall look and appearance. At Dental American Group, we are committed to helping you obtain a beautiful smile that you can show off to the world with confidence. Whether you are looking to whiten your teeth, fix a crooked tooth or make your smile a little more even, our team of experts is ready to help you every step of the way.
Some of the reasons people receive cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Repairing teeth that are chipped or broken
- Adjusting the size, shape and contour of teeth
- Replacing lost teeth
- Improving the spacing of teeth
- Color adjustments
- Fixing overbites, underbites and crossbites
Today, millions of people receive cosmetic dental procedures to achieve a more natural-looking and healthy smile. The cosmetic dentistry program at Dental American Group specializes in the following areas:
- Teeth Whitening with Opalescence: Teeth whitening procedures brighten teeth for a more youthful and healthy appearance with just one treatment.
- Veneers: Porcelain and composite veneers are designed to correct visible flaws such as crooked, misshapen, chipped or damaged teeth.
It is important to remember that good oral hygiene practices are the best way to maintain the appearance of a person’s teeth and gums; however, for those who want to take the extra step, cosmetic dentistry may be an ideal solution.
If you want to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and how it can help you achieve a gorgeous smile, please contact us to set up a consultation with an oral care specialists at one of our six locations across South Florida. You may call us at (786) 320-7554 to schedule an appointment.